Are you longing to develop your creativity and deepen your spiritual life…at the same time?
Then The Creative Call may be just what you need. This is an 8-week program designed to stretch you, inspire you and possibly reignite dreams and desires you had put aside or didn’t even know you had!
- We will meet each week for one hour via a tele-conference bridge line which I will send you the access number and code to (or Skype, if you prefer).
- We will cover one chapter a week in the book The Creative Call: An Artist’s Response to the Way of the Spirit by Janice Elsheimer.
- In between our scheduled calls, you will spend time delving deeply into the exercises in the book and into the depths of your own soul.
- If you’d like, the coaching call will be recorded and you will have access to listen to it again for one week in between calls.
- You will also be able to email me with any questions, thoughts or concerns throughout the week.
With themes such as beginning, listening, forgiving, making time, simplifying and more, you are sure to see incredible things surfacing in yourself, your faith and your creativity.
You will receive 8 weeks of individual coaching …(not including the cost of The Creative Call workbook). You will receive dedicated one-on-one time with me as your coach to work through the themes within The Creative Call inner work.
Please contact me below and I will send you my rates.
I also offer 8 weeks of The Creative Call in-person group coaching. I keep this group small in order to facilitate a safe space for each person to share their hearts, their musings, their reflections, their challenges and their work. (*Currently this group coaching is only available in Berlin, Germany).
This is a unique opportunity to grow both spiritually and artistically. You might surprise yourself with all you are capable of once you uncover what’s stopping you and faithfully engage the gifts you’ve been given.
You can click this link to schedule a free introductory call with me and we can explore where you may be feeling stuck and how you can move forward.
Wishing you courage as you create,
* Image credit: Leonid Afremov, In the Vortex of Passion